Monday, February 6, 2012

Rollercaoster Tycoon - PC

 
#19 - THE BEST Construction & Management Simulation PC Game!!! Many people I know say I got EVIL with this game but it’s MY FUN LAND & as the owner & observer I can do as I please. Create your very own theme park to achieve the goal set for you. Raise the admission price if able, raise ride fees, hire security, entertainers, maintenance crews, & cleanup crews (they empty trash cans & sweep puke off the sidewalk). Re-name the park/people in it, place them where you’d like, & build facilities to keep your guests mildly happy (Food courts, Drink areas, Souvenir shops, Map Kiosk Spots, Bathrooms). I was called EVIL due to me raising bathroom fees & certain rides were built with the intention of crashing. As stated it’s my park & people still came they just weren’t happy!
 (Classic LOVE…Never gets OLD)

No comments:

Post a Comment